• MFA 2007- Yale School of Drama
• The Actors Center Conservatory
• London Academy of Music & Dramatic Arts
• BA- Fordham College at Lincoln Center, Theatre Performance Major/Playwriting Minor Writer/Performer
Tribecca Arts Center 2016
*Forgiveness is a multidisciplinary devised full length performance piece that is currently being created. It shares personal stories of struggle and forgiveness that will inspire others to lay a path for personal and societal healing.
In The Cypher
Yale Cabaret, Nuyorican Poets Café, FAB Festival, WOW Café Theater 2007-2014
*In The Cypher is a full length interactive poetic play that explores race, skin color and cultural identity
Dixon Place 2013
*For Stella is a multi-disciplinary experimental performance piece about childhood, freedom and being weird.
Things Went Horribly Wrong
WOW Café Theater 2012
*Things Went Horribly Wrong is a one act play that spans time and place, exploring what happens during revolutions, particularly when they go astray. Issues of youth violence, incarceration and feminine leadership are addressed.
Three Sisters in Haiti
Old Vic New Voices Inspiration Showcase 2009
*Three Sisters in Haiti is a solo performance piece that addresses ideas of longing, time, unfulfilled expectations and the passion to want more.
Back Alley Blindness:
Ode to Michelle Obama Drama 2007-2008
*Back Alley Blindness: Ode to Michelle is a solo performance piece celebrating Michelle Obama
Women Of Color Festival 2007
*Daddy is a solo performance piece exploring patriarchy and colonialism
• Jerome Foundation Travel Grant 2015
• LMCC’s MCAF for In The Cypher 2011, 2012, 2014
• Puffin for In The Cypher 2014
• Rising Circle Theater Collective INKtank Finalist 2013